Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blackboard Maintenance

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the Learning Management System (Blackboard) may be unavailable for SCHEDULED maintenance on Friday, May 28th from 12AM through 4AM. The Blackboard Managed Hosting team will be performing operating system level optimizations to improve performance and stability. During this maintenance window, service interruptions will occur for all Blackboard services. For additional support, contact the Technical Support Center via telephone at 970-351-4357 or e-mail: LMS.Support@unco.edu.

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt find the email for you but, I am very angry right now because I just took a quiz for on eof my classes, and it's saying I got a 35 out of 100, but I know I did better, and want to see what it's marking wrong. I double checked almost every answer in my book and know I did better than that. My email is cont6846@bears.unco.edu.

    ReplyDelete